Friday, April 6, 2018

WAR IS PEACE/LOVE IS HATE/CONFUSION IS SEX

Century 22 Reality, Worthlessville, Ohio.
Our Sporty Spice says, "I wonder if you'll ever know what I'm sure I'll never know, namely thrill-killing (we reserve all rights to attempted murder for our beloved Cincinnati Police Division,) snuff film enthusiasm (I have starred in way too many 'Real Live Murder' films to consider them anything other than a headache and a paycheck,) and lastly, I do not get high off of AIDS or genital warts or whatever you freaks are into today. "

Let Sporty Spice Kill at Will (You Can Trust Her! Really!) or Let Sporty Spice Be Disappeared! Re-Appeared! Our Ghost Queen! Hurrah for Something, Somehow! As Ever.
----Directive One, Shock Squad Sporty Spice Ohio, Winter 2017-18 USA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sporty Spice is a tenth-rate Tank Girl.

Darius Smith said...

I wish Our Sporty could someday be counted as a fortieth-rate Tank Girl. This is my dream.