Friday, December 22, 2017

SPORTY SPICE OFFERS MOCK EXECUTIONS!

Imagine a friend from the Federal Reserve walking through our distressed neighborhoods with all kinds of cash and gold instead of these penniless priests! Let's find a parking lot where we can erect a field of crosses for these frauds, I mean, really, man! 

If you can't reply to Our Sporty Spice first of all I feel sorry for you and after that...there's a keyboard right in front of you, a machine, less than any real effort, I mean what's wrong? Do you have cancer? AIDS? Or if you had the fatal illness would you be more likely to make the effort? What is wrong with you? Tell me quick...!

All right, girls and boy well-wishers, how about some entertainment?

SPORTY SPICE IS A SCANNER AND A SEXY GIRL
I don't care about your warnings, this is real----Yeah, she's fourteen,  I'm aware of that fact, fine, fine----Yes, this hallucinogen is super-dangerous, I won't forget----Yeah, we'll all be killed for certain if we try, I'll remember----Understand, please, this is not for suicide, this is all only efforts toward the opposite, let's save our lives, redeemed all, dead and not yet dead, delusional and hyper-realistic both, that's all, that's everything and nothing at all.

Have you really never  heard of Risk? Sporty Spice is about to murder you, no, really, I am Sporty Spice and I am going to kill you in five seconds.

Yeah, that's me, Sporty Spice in that commercial, on the cover of all kinds of magazines, and the featured player in ten thousand snuff films. My other name is YOUR GIRLFRIEND. So, you're either with Sporty Spice or you probably never really existed at all.

4 comments:

Darius Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You removed your apology for posting this item eleven hundred times?

Cootie said...

Sporty Spice--Marked for Death!

Cootie said...

Sporty Spice--Marked for Death!